The Carl Wilkens Fellowship is a part-time program designed for busy, adult leaders with full-time personal or professional commitments. The Fellowship requires, on average 2-5 hours a week for one year. If you’re an exceptional individual looking for training and resourced to become a stronger anti-genocide advocate in your community and you are willing to give a few hours each week, the Carl Wilkens Fellowship is right for you. CW Fellows are selected based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to building a permanent anti-genocide constituency.
- Compassion and empathy for those affected by genocides past and present.
- Record of leadership experience and success within a community setting.
- Enthusiasm for learning and improving their leadership skills.
- Interest in engaging the political process and building relationships with influential groups and persons within their community.
- Commitment to the objectives of the Carl Wilkens Fellowship.
- Residence in the domestic United States.